Dutch speaking Sales Executive
EU Automation has become a hugely profitable rapidly expanding business due to our staff.
It is our staff that form relationships with our customers, it is our staff that make EU Automation a great place to work, it is our staff that continue to push our business forward.
Our impressive growth to date has been driven by passion and purpose. This has evolved over time and has helped us get to where we are today. We realize that to remain at the top of our industry we must continue to invest in our people by finding new talent and providing them with the skills to make a successful career.
Demand for our global products and services are at an all-time high after redefining our brand and improving our internal systems. This growth has enabled EU Automation to commence a positive recruitment drive where we expect to add an additional 50+ staff to our current workforce over the next 2 years.
The opportunity of Sales Executive will be your first step towards building a successful career in international sales. We will help you structure your career plan, set you achievable personal goals and provide a platform for you to become whoever you wish to
As Sales Executive you will be responsible for the continued growth of one of our expanding regions in the Benelux. You will be given accounts to manage, develop and nurture along with a substantial amount of warm leads, giving you the opportunity to inform and consult prospective new clients about the benefits of working with EU Automation.
- Using your skills and the tools around you to develop lasting relationships with new
and existing customers.
- Engaging with and developing your given target area.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to develop sales strategies to improve market
share in all active sales areas
- Protect the brand and reputation of both company and its clients by the delivery of first class service levels
- Accountable for the growth and evolution of a geographical area against set
performance standards and targets
- Accountable for the retention of customers within a specific geographic area to ensure targets are achieved
- To actively work in a structured way to ensure all KPI’s and personal development
targets are achieved
- To input all data and maintain accurate records in accordance with the company
- To actively promote & support cross-functional relationships with all external
functions eg. After Sales and Logistics
KEY PERFORMANCE REQUIREMENTS
- Achieve company expectations on margin, market penetration and customer
- A minimum of 1 years related experience in sales or customer relations in a fast
paced progressive business is preferred.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret performance and customer
- Experience in developing relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and French, plus a good
working knowledge of internal CRM systems.
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 + Commission
Reporting to: Sales Team Leader
Location: Staffordshire, UK
Hours: 07:30 – 16:30 Mon-Thu, 07:30 – 15:00 Fri
Start Date: TBC