Are you a native Dutch speaker and looking for an exciting, brand-new job opportunity in the centre of Barcelona? At Majorel, we are currently recruiting Dutch speakers for our many ongoing and new projects!
Majorel creates amazing customer experiences that consumers love and we are proud of. By smartly combining people and technology, we deliver true value for our partners.
We are driven to go further. We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 2 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages. We support your customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture is.
We serve your customers by combining the best of people, technology, and innovation. We truly believe that the greater the use of technology, the more human we can be. Because service is a human thing, even when it’s delivered by a robot.
We have more than 500 clients, many of which we have been working with for over 10 years. As an industry leader, we offer you the most reliable solutions. Some of the biggest companies in the world, including the brands you interact with daily, trust our people to represent them.
At Majorel we are committed to provide equal opportunities to men and women. We are also encouraging the inclusion of people with disabilities at positions in our company.
About our clients and our work environment
Our clients span from industry leaders in technology giants to world-famous toy manufacturers. You will be working in a diverse, dynamic, open-minded, international environment with many career development opportunities.
What we look for
- Complete Dutch fluency on a native level and advanced level of English (another language is a plus)
- Experience in customer service, communications or similar roles is a plus
- Passion for teamwork and problem solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What we offer
- A €2000 signing bonus for new hires incorporated by Nov 30th
- The opportunity to work in a newly renovated, bright office in the centre of sunny Barcelona
- Relocation package: flight ticket + 3 months accommodation bonus + documentation support
- An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development
- The chance to boost your CV by working for world-renowned brands
- Weekly free yoga classes, Laugh Therapy sessions, and other company discounts