On behalf of our client Lingocruit is now recruiting Dutch speaking Technical Support Advisor to Athens in Greece. Our client in Athens is a world leading service provider cooperating with well known companies across the world delivering competent and well trained personnel to their customer service departments.
As a Technical Support Advisor you have the opportunity to represent a company that are shaping our digital future! Sound interesting – keep reading!
Our client is currently offering remote onboarding from Greece and a relocation package to ensure a safe relocation process for new employees. Travellers entering Greece during the Covid19 outbreak are obliged to spend 6 days in quarantine upon arrival until further notice. Although the quarantine is expected to be fully lifted July 1st and Greece has opened for international flights.
- Taking care of incoming phone, email and chat quires from Dutch customers
- Ensure excellent quality calls and satisfaction
- Actively listen to the client, show empathy and patience
- Guarantee the quality of the message being transmitted and show good knowledge of the product and services
The ideal candidate
- Native or near-native Dutch speaker
- Good level of English
- Great communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good technical knowledge and computer skills
- Enthusiastic team player
The employer offers
- 2 weeks of introductory training
- Reimbursed flight ticket and airport pickup
- 2 weeks paid accommodation upon arrival
- A dedicated HR team that will help you with ID and bank account set-up
- Multicultural and modern environment
- Good development- and career opportunities within the company
The working hours are 40 flexible hours/week. The base salary is €1300/month paid out in 14 instalments per year. Keep in mind that the living costs of Greece is lower than in Western Europe, with lower taxes, prices, and an average salary of €890/month.
We interview candidates for this position on a regular basis. If you feel like you are the right person for this job do not hesitate to submit your application in English today!