Are you passionate about hospitality and have previous experience within hotel business and tourism? Do you wish to be part of a team that provides exceptional service experiences for customer across the world?
On behalf of our client, Lingocruit is now recruiting Dutch speaking Travel Advisors to Hilton in beautiful Sofia, Bulgaria.
Founded in 1925 Conrad Hilton started a hotel business aimed to become the best hotel in Texas. Over the years his commitment and innovation his business resulted in one of the worlds most respected brands within the hospitality industry. Today Hilton is considered one of the largest and fastest-growing hospitality companies in the world. Existing in 113 countries with over 5700 properties around the world. Do you wish to be their new colleague? Keep reading!
- Act as a trustworthy advisor for Dutch customers who are interested in booking and/or modification or cancellations of an already existing reservation.
- Make reservations for customers, mostly through incoming calls
- Handle incoming request from Hilton Honors customers in a professional ad service-oriented manner.
We are looking for you who
- Speak and write fluent Dutch
- Good level of English
- Is service- and sales-oriented
- Is focused on solutions
- Has previous experience from the hospitality industry
You are offered:
- Introductory training
- Relocation bonus and 2 weeks of accommodation
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Health and life insurance
- Transportation allowance, gift and food vouchers
- A fun and dynamic workplace that’s never boring
- Colleagues that will be like a second family
- Great learning and development opportunities within the company
The salary is €1200/month. In Bulgaria, the average salary is €480/month, and both taxes and prices are considerably lower than in other Western and Northern European countries. A one bedroom apartment costs about €200/month.
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria and offers a unique combination of beautiful scenery, sunny beaches, ski resorts and historical sites. This is the perfect opportunity if you are excited to discover a new country and at the same time gain experiences that will enhance your resume and broaden career alternatives.
Does it sound interesting? Send your application in English by clicking the “Solliciteren’ button. We will be conducting telephone interviews continuously and are looking forward to reading your application.