Dutch Technical Support Representative (Relocation included)
We are hiring Dutch – English speaking Technical Support Representatives to provide technical support to Logitech customers.
Logitech is a world-renown manufacturer and supplier of peripherals, gaming & audio devices, web cameras, security systems and Harmony remotes.
If you are highly motivated, enthusiastic, and driven by results, this may just be the career you’ve been seeking. Our current staff has an average tenure of nearly double that seen in similar technical support environments. In other words, once you join, you’ll find a home. Our employees say they particularly appreciate…
What would I be doing?
As a Technical Support Representative, you will be the first point of contact for both existing and new customers either by telephone or email. This is the perfect opportunity to use your superior technical support skills to ensure customer satisfaction, timely resolution of customer issues, and drive loyalty.
This position offers a three-week training program to ensure you will become an expert in the business you will be supporting
Your tasks will include:
- Accepting requests through different communication channels, logging and identifying the problem;
- Responding to customers via phone and/or email. Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration customers’ entitlement and customer issue;
- Keeping customers informed, setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership;
- Meeting deadlines and delivering services according to customers’ service level agreements;
- Developing working knowledge of supported products and technology as well as applicable technical support tools
What we offer :
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Belfast (Including flight assistance and 7 nights hotel accommodation).
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- 25 Annual leave days and bank holidays all increasing 1 day a year
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
We are looking for:
We are looking for dynamic, resilient candidates, with a positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills. To succeed in this role, you must be a confident and enthusiastic individual who will strive to go that extra mile for our customers. We especially value candidates with:
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experienced in telephone and email-based technical support
- Experienced in maintaining detailed updates in database / customer management systems
- A positive person with an attitude towards learning new skills
- Adaptable to change and multi-tasking
- Computer savvy
Why TTEC (Formerly TeleTech)?
The team at TTEC in Belfast consists of a diverse group of international technical support and customer experience professionals, most of which are either bilingual or multilingual. There are those that already live in Belfast who join us for this multicultural experience. Other technical support professionals choose to move to Belfast for the English-speaking immersion experience, the gorgeous Northern Irish countryside, the cultural diversity and a range of opportunities for career growth in one of the UK’s most affordable cities.
Don’t hesitate and apply by clicking on the “Solliciteren“-button below!