Are you always up-to-date on the latest holiday trends? Are you keen on helping others?
If travels and vacations are all you can talk about and you have a problem-solving mindset, we think you should join Majorel as Travel & Tourism CSR. It’s a great opportunity to be part of the team of customer service experts working along with the world’s #1 accommodation website!
Who we are:
We’re Majorel. We design, deliver and differentiate customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected brands.
Recognizing a very particular kind of drive in each other, our parent companies Bertelsmann and Saham have entered into a long-term partnership to create a new global leader in customer engagement.
We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
We serve customers across the world through our 48,000 employees based in 26 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Americas and Asia in 36 languages.
We support our customers at any time, through every device and in the manner they expect of their brands. We speak their language wherever they are and whatever their culture.
We create amazing customer experiences that people value and we are proud of. By combining talent, data, and technology. We deliver real impact for our partners.
- Provide excellent support the way you would want to receive it while contacting the customer service hotline on vacation
- Be aware of trending holiday destinations
- Inform your customers about the products and services the project provides, and explain their policies and processes in a friendly manner
Your experience & skills:
- Experience in Service Center or similar business
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Keen eye for detail to ensure high accuracy
- Very good PC skills
- Excellent communication skills & high focus on customer satisfaction
- Native language skills in Dutch (speaking, reading, writing) + strong English skills (speaking, reading, writing)
- Customer- and detail- oriented
- Competitive salary with monthly performance bonuses
- Flexible shift system
- Support and clear development path from your first day at office
- Wellbeing classes (schedules may vary throughout the year, further details are provided from time to time), partnerships, discounts, year-round events, and fun competitions
- Excellent reputation as responsible employer with presence in Portugal for more than 50 years
- Stable multinational company with long term local growth
- Modern work environment at an attractive location with convenient public transport connections
- Dynamic international workplace with people from different countries, cultures, and backgrounds
- Welcoming environment
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore you careers possibilities and work on your personal development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!