We’re looking for smart & dynamic financial services professionals to join an international team in the world’s most successful BPO organisation. With more than 40 years of experience in the banking industry, presence in 80 countries and more than 300.000 employees, Teleperformance, is building a multi-lingual team of investment specialists, with candidates that are interested in working from our ultra-modern offices based in Madrid’s business district, personal development plans, the chance to learn the world’s second most spoken language and ambitious career path opportunities within one of our most prestigious digital banking programmes.
You will interact with high end customers of one of Europe’s leading digital bank, facilitating savings advice and introducing innovative banking products with high returns.
Brief description of the Job:
- Attend banking customers throughout calls, emails, whatsApp & chat channels, providing high end customer service and cross-selling innovative digital banking products in the Dutch market.
- Inform and upsell saving and investment products such as securities and derivatives, investment funds, pension plans, saving insurance, discretionary or objective management.
- Inform customers about the main variables and situation of the national and international financial markets and the impacts of digital banking products and services within our partners portfolio.
- Carry out the operation, commercialization and incident’s management of the products and services described above.
- Capitalise upselling & cross selling opportunities where applicable.
The functions are gathered into 5 dimensions:
- Basic Customer Care: Perform Inbound and outbound financial services customer interactions, providing basic customer support and cross sell specific products. Open accounts, resolution of incidents, manage claims, escalations & commercialise specific products in seasonal campaigns.
- Expert Attention: Telephone attention, e-mail, chat & WhatsApp for clients that require information or operations on the Stock Exchange, investment funds, ETFs, plans, derivatives, etc., by monitoring the operations until they ensure their good end. Information about events and situation of the markets in which our company operates or campaigns on investment products. Support knowledge about Securities, National and International Markets, ETFs to other departments (commercial area, claims service, segments, etc.). Collaboration for the resolution of the technical incidents observed in the internal systems that operate with savings and investment products (Picaso) or those used by customers (web, app, Opentrader, etc.).
- Proactive contact: Outbound calls directed to clients that are predisposed to the commercialization of savings and investment products (securities accounts, futures, investment funds, plans), as well as other segmented campaigns on these products. Outbound calls to clients at risk of escape or other entities, offering investment alternatives and other options to avoid them.
- Achievement of business objectives: Contribute to the expansion of the business by attracting, customer loyalty and taking advantage of any cross-selling opportunity. Communicate to the client, benefits, advantages and value proposition of the company for savings and investment and make the institutional sale of the bank and the group.
- Compliance: Comply with the regulations of the Code of Conduct of the Stock Market and Market Abuse. Comply with the requirements of transparency, product information (nature, characteristics and risks of the different investment products) and customer protection reflected in the Mifi-dII policy, as well as all internal or external regulations that may be applicable to these types of products. Report and follow up of anomalies that may arise in your application. Comply with the quality standards and sales behaviour defined by the entity.
- Degree in business administration, economics, mathematics, law or robust experience inthe banking industry
- High level of English (C1) and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- Native level of Dutch
- Proven commercial experience of minimum 1 year in brokerage or investment service orselling Investment products.
- Experience in banking & financial services
- Experience in customer interactions to inform & sale investment products (Funds, plans,etc.)
- Experience in departments of financial analysis or market analysis.
- Knowledge of the Dutch financial services markets
- One of the following MiFID II – Certifications CIF, CAF, EFPA, EFA, etc.
- European Investment Assistant (EIA)
- European Investment Practitioner (EIP)
- European Financial Advisor (EFA)
- European Financial Planner (EFP)
Skills and Competences.
- High customer orientation, empathy and active listening.
- Excellent communication capacity oral and written.
- Analytical ability and ease to acquire new complex knowledge autonomously.
- Demonstrated commercial capacity, relationship and dialogue skills with customers,businesses or groups.
- Problem solving skills.
- High teamwork capacity.
- Self-demanding character.
- Results orientated & self-motivation ability.
- Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure.
- Initiative, autonomy and “Can do” attitude.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing environments and new technologies.
- Full time position (39 hours/week)
- Relocation package
- Salary: 35.0000€ gross/year with certification
- Salary: 25.000€ gross/year (with the possibility to get the certificated provided by Teleperformance)
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company