Have you always dreamed of working with animals in a beautiful nature area right next to the beach?
Our cliniques take care of animals after operations, trauma’s and training – the horses and dogs are all long(er) time residents and used to being in a natural and quiet environment with great care and lots of love. This is how we work and where we work.
- taking care of horses and dogs
- feeding the animals
- keeping the stables and kennels clean
- maintenance of the animals: brushing, washing, cleaning, etc
- maintain stock (food/hay/straw) and check the water
- site supervision and control (fences, access, water)
- being able to handle dogs and horses well
- some insight knowledge of animal health (are they ok?)
- some experience in supervision of terrain, house, fences, water control, etc
- some experience in purchasing (food, hay, straw) from suppliers and supervise deliveries
- any language proficiency in English and/or French is an advantage
- sens of responsibility with great love for animals (general wellfare nature and animals)
- driving license for a car is required – truck and trailer is an advantage
- non – smokers are preferable due to hay/straw supplies and animals
- great opportunity to learn a lot about animal care from professionals
- lots of options to learn about care, therapy, coaching, aquatherapy, vetenarian care
- housing on location or place for your caravan/motorhome
- compensation and salary according to your experience and practical learning
- living in great nature and doing well in caring for nature and animals
- your transport to/from the Netherlands/Belgium/Germany/France can be provided
Do you feel like this is the job for you? Let us know by clicking on the “Solliciteren” button below and send us your CV and motivation! We all look forward to following up with you!
Matthieu de Haan – 0031636154475