Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams.
With live broadcast operations and offices across twelve locations, we provide a creative, engaging and an enthusiastic work environment.
- Host a variety of casino games live on camera for real players
- Manage the game table and carry out all gaming operations and procedures including monitoring and updating back-end systems
- Ensure fair play
- Maintain the highest professional standards at all times
- Interact with, and provide an engaging and rewarding experience for our live players
- Participate in table promotions, internal and external media campaigns such as photo shoots and brand publicity when required
You will benefit from:
- Attractive Salary Package*
- Relocation Package (Flight & Accommodation for 3 weeks)
- 2 weeks industry leading training
- Monthly Performance Bonuses
- Monthly Team Assistance Bonuses
- Loyalty Bonus
- Loyalty Presents
- Night Shift Taxi Drop Off Service
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Privilege Card
- Team building activities and events
- Individual development and career progression opportunities
- Make-up, educational and industry-focused workshops
* Total renumeration package adds up to and average of €24.000 – 29.000 gross per year. This is also based on ones performance.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Fluent knowledge and understanding of the Dutch/Flemish Language
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Positive, pro-active approach to work, with a flexible, can-do attitude
- A sense of responsibility
- The ability to work as part of a wider team and be adaptable to changing business needs – this could include changing shift patterns and providing cover for colleagues
You will require:
- Valid Police Conduct certificate
- Valid form of identification/travel document
- One reference letter from your last employer
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, then apply and join the R-EVOlution!