Lingocruit is now recruiting Dutch speaking customer service agents to Sofia. Our client has been at the forefront of family entertainment across the world for over 80 years. With the mission of delivering the best entertainment to its fans and consumers around the world, our clients have offices in over 30 countries and channels reaching children and families in 133 countries. They are now looking to strengthen their customer service team.
As a customer service agent you will ensure a great customer experience through phone, email, chat and social media for customers using our client’s app. Solving technical queries and responding efficiently and in a professional and polite manner.
Office placement Sofia, Bulgaria
- Dutch native and speaks good English
- Friendly and positive team player
- Pro-active doer with the ability to multitask
- Service oriented and great interpersonal skills
- Good technical and computer skills
- Availability to work on rotational shifts
You are offered
- Introductory training
- Relocation bonus and 2 weeks of accommodation
- Team building and social activities
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Health and life insurance
- Transportation allowance, gift and food vouchers
- A fun and dynamic workplace that’s never boring
- Great learning and development opportunities within the company
The salary is €1500-1800/month. In Bulgaria, the average salary is €480/month, and both taxes and prices are considerably lower than in the Netherlands. A one bedroom apartment costs about €200/month.
Sofia is the capital of Bulgaria and offers a unique combination of beautiful scenery, sunny beaches, ski resorts and historical sites. This is the perfect opportunity if you are excited to discover a new country and at the same time gain experiences that will enhance your resume and broaden career alternatives.
Is this an environment you can picture yourself working in? If yes – What are you waiting for?
Send in your application in English today by clicking the button below!