Lingocruit is recruiting an Online Marketing Junior Sales Associates for a world-leading company in the digital communications industry, where you’ll work directly on a project with their major client, Google.
In this role you’ll take on responsibility as a B2B consultant/sales representative and will work closely with the company’s existing business partners as well as developing new leads and relationships.
All required training is provided and they of course offer a safe onboarding process for all new employees with airport pickups, apartments and temporary home offices (from Portugal) to ensure you a safe relocation process to Lisbon!
For this role you’ll receive a month of intensive training in various digital marketing areas. Most of all you’ll learn to master the biggest, most powerful tool in the business – Google Ads. This is an internal training course; the knowledge comes straight from the source. Upon completion of your training you’ll be proficient enough to easily pass the Google Certificate test, meaning that you’ll have learned an entire profession while working abroad that’ll help you throughout your entire career.
The ideal candidate
- Speaks fluent, native level Dutch with a high proficiency in English
- Is dynamic and communicative with a huge will to learn
- Is interested in the internet and experienced in working with computers, mobile devices and common digital tools
- Experience from a B2B/B2C or account manager role is meritorious
- Academic degree is meritorious but not necessary
The employer offers
- A safe relocation package to Lisbon including; flight tickets, airport pick up and possibility to rent accommodation in a company apartment
- 1 month of introductory training (temporary home offices has been established)
- Health insurance
- Monthly base salary set to €1250/month + unlimited sales commission
- Help with ID and bank account, etc.
- International and modern workplace
- Free Portuguese language courses, sport activities and organized events
Apply today – Simply send in your application in English and one of our recruiters will review your application and invite you for a quick call to tell you more about the role and the employer.