Do you have a passion for account management? Interested in joining a new business unit within a well-established organisation? Are you looking for something that will challenge you but equally be rewarding?
If your answer is ‘yes’ to all of these, then we’d love to hear from you!
Want to know a little about us?
Hitachi Capital UK is a leading financial services company with over 35 years’ experience providing innovative finance solutions to consumers and businesses across a diverse range of sectors. Our customers include John Lewis, B&Q and DFS to name a few. Our mission is to be exceptional people, providing outstanding customer experiences today.
The European Vendor Solutions (EVS) team executes the Hitachi Capital Corporation common strategy in Europe by developing innovative funding programs with Hitachi and Mitsubishi Group businesses and their distribution channels, and Hitachi Capital Corporation key accounts. We aim to be the financier of choice for shareholder group companies and key global accounts by supporting their sales in Europe and certain other areas of EMEA.
What does the role involve?
As Internal Account Manager, participate and contribute to delivering a market leading customer and sales support service to both internal and external customers including suppliers, end users and third parties.
- Account manage assigned vendor relationships proactively by telephone, and to assist in developing incremental business opportunities in line with agreed business strike zones and credit policies.
- Provide sales support to EVS Sales Managers including support of relationships ultimately managed by field-based Account Managers.
- Handle customer and supplier queries effectively, including incoming telephone calls and correspondence.
- Process refunds within delegated authority limit and in cooperation with Administration team.
- Take ownership of unwinds & substitutions, termination of contracts and investigating & resolving credit balances in cooperation with administration team.
- Manage Incident and Complaints log and follow-up.
- Ensure team processes and controls are followed to enable KPI’s to be met. Monitor KPI and put actions place (escalating where necessary) to address changing business needs.
- Maintain regular contact with the senior management team appraising them of any potential issues or problems. Suggest new ways of working or process alterations where appropriate.
- Work closely with the Credit risk department when issues arise on customers’ accounts either in terms of fraudulent activity on the account or payment/rescheduling issues.
What are we looking for?
- Ability to analyse financial information at a basic level and to be able to use data to support a credit application or conduct basic questioning.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office particularly excel.
- Knowledge and understanding of working directly with multiple stakeholders including supply chain.
- Fluent in Dutch is highly desirable.
What can we offer you?
We’re passionate about looking after our people at Hitachi Capital UK, as we know that looking after you means that you will look after our customers. In addition to a great salary and bonus package, we’re able to offer you:
- 25 days’ holiday, plus bank holidays (Buy and Sell options available)
- Private healthcare, life assurance, and critical illness cover
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee assistance programme
In addition to our core package, we offer a range of flexible benefits including cycle to work, give as you earn, eye care vouchers, season ticket loan and gym flex.
What’s the next step?
Like the sound of what we have to offer? Feel you’ve got something to bring to the role? Apply today – we look forward to setting you on the road to success.
Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC is an inclusive employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Please be aware that we may look to begin interviews for this role before the closing date.