Are you passionate about sales? Have you lived abroad? Then perhaps you would thrive in Workwide Group’s innovative and international business environment. Join us and become a part of our small, dedicated sales team, supporting recruitment managers across Europe in attracting and sourcing talent from abroad.
Workwide Group is a Sweden-based recruitment technology company founded in 2014 with a focus on helping people to find their next job abroad. After a challenging year due to COVID-19 – the market has shown strong signs of recovery and is ready to hire new multilingual talent again. We are now looking to ramp up our sales team with 3 dedicated and talented individuals in the Partnership Manager role.
About the job
The main job of the Partnership Manager is to initiate sales activities with potential customers with demand for multilingual talent. You will also get a small portfolio of existing customers after your onboarding period, your goal with this portfolio is to grow and deepen our partnership with these customers while finding ways for us to create value for the customer and our candidates. The job is mainly done through outreach sales initiatives from our office in Karlstad, Sweden. You will be using phone, web meetings, LinkedIn dialogues and e-mails as your main tools for this.
- Customer acquisition
- Account management
- Negotiation of fees and prices
- Nurture and strenghten customer relationships together with your colleagues in the recruitment delivery team
- Achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets and quotas
- Participate in individual and corporate development projects to facilitate for the company’s continued growth
- Follow CRM structure and use the CRM efficiently (we use HubSpot CRM) while keeping a good CRM hygiene
- Strive to become an expert in recruitment sales through self-development and individual studies
- Previous B2B sales experience, minimum 2 years
- A university degree – preferably in Business Management, Marketing or Communication
- Excellent English language skills
- Digital native
- A positive mindset and opportunity seeker
- Strong communication skills and business acumen
- Goal oriented and hard working with grit
- Relocation package (if you relocate to Karlstad from abroad)
- Extensive 6-week introduction program
- Base salary together with an attractive commission and bonus structure
- Brand new, modern office in Karlstad, Sweden
- Social events (dinners, ping-pong tournaments, friday beers and more)
- Individual development and innovation project is offered to all employees (5 hours per week)
- Free soft drinks
- A tight team of engaged and dedicated team of colleagues from all over Europe that are passionate about our mission
At Workwide Group, we’re on a mission to remove national borders from the talent equation. We’re passionate and proud of the fact that we help people explore the world and find new jobs abroad, every day. It is important to us that you share our belief in the positive impact of living abroad and exploring new countries and cultures has on people’s lives.
**Important! With regards to the current restrictions due to Covid-19, all of our employees can choose to work from the office or from home – this applies after you have completed your 6 week on-boarding program. **
If you want to be a part of a small and promising company going into scale up mode – apply today!
We look forward to speaking to you!