Our Junior Buyer wants to move to China.
You have a very good technical understanding of transforming products in convenient, simple, cost efficient and easy to ship articles. You are responsible for the product idea until the tanker leaves the Chinese port. You will visit suppliers independently and work closely with our team at our Ningbo office.
You are successful because you know what sells in western countries and you are familiar with all the steps off the e-commerce supply chain. You can work independently and are resourceful in finding your way in a foreign country. You are eager to learn and enjoy working in China.
What you will do
- Develop products with Chinese/Asian suppliers;
- Follow ‘leads’ for new suppliers and products;
- Set contracts with suppliers;
- Negotiate prices;
- Maintain and improve the quality of existing products;
- Remain informed of the legislation recording products buying.
- You finished a technical University and have a Master Degree;
- You have 0-3 years of work experience;
- You have an eye for trade;
- Your Dutch and English language are flawless;
- You are fulltime available at our office in Ningbo (China) / at least 2-3 years.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application!