The HR Services team is the first contact point for the employees of Shell in relation to HR matters. We provide Shell employees with full support in work-related matters in 11 languages, e.g. in relation to staff, payroll or international transfers. The HR department was created 10 years ago and is still developing and expanding.
In HR Services you can experience ownership and responsibility for a broad variety of people cases, in which you can make a difference in someone’s career and life and add real value. You will have the opportunity to be involved in functional groups, participate in cross-functional/cross-centre projects and networks, and handle focal responsibilities within your team. You will work individually as well as in a high energy, high impact team to achieve results. Develop and stretch yourself with leaders who are skilled in giving you the right opportunities to explore your strengths and get well rewarded and recognized for that.
We need you, a talented HR Advisor for our HR Services Operations to help Shell in its journey to grow our human capital to become the most innovative energy company in the world.
What will you do?
- You will execute complex Local HR Processes for our employees based in Benelux countries in line with existing policies and procedures and according to established Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
- You will also respond to a range of different queries and manage cases, taking ownership of end-to-end processes and ensuring the top quality of service
- You will look for opportunities to liaise with HR Business Partners, HR in the Country, Employees and Line Managers as well as multiple other local and global stakeholders
- You will also act as country or process Focal Point where necessary, working alongside others to improve the Knowledge Base
- You will work with your immediate team members, sharing best practices and developing each other skills
- You will work in a cultural diverse environment both locally and virtually
- To leverage your knowledge you will then recommend improvements and simplification to existing processes and procedures based on gained experience and feedback from customers
There will be opportunities to contribute to ad-hoc project related work within the HR Services work which will give you a chance to widen areas of expertise and networks beyond the core role.
Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Attractive salary package and yearly bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sport programmes and facilities e.g. Multisport Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications, sport sections and the EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
Join Shell Business Operations and start something remarkable!
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide professional support and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.