Start your Belfast Adventure today!
Join a company where you can grow and develop in your career, where we are fanatical about our clients and staff as we become the greatest customer engagement services company in the world, rich in diversity and talent.
We are hiring now for Customer Service Advisers in Belfast on behalf of VF. VF Corporation outfits consumers around the world with its diverse portfolio of iconic lifestyle brands, including Vans, The North Face, Timberland, Wrangler and Lee. Founded in 1899, VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies with socially and environmentally responsible operations spanning numerous geographies, product categories and distribution channels.
Our aim is to consistently deliver world class customer service and we never lose sight of our goal – customers are the focus of everything we do. From email to phone in a multitude of languages, we’re on hand to offer care to all our customers to make sure they have a fun and enjoyable shopping experience.
What can we offer you?
- £1000 bonus when you stay to until the end of the contract (early 2020)!
- A bright, modern, place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- Experience life in Belfast, named as Lonely Planet’s top place to visit in 2018!
- Spend your lunch breaks in the onsite café, grab something fresh from the juice bar or work up a sweat in the gym or yoga room.
- Take advantage of benefits and discounts with local and national suppliers.
- If you’re moving from abroad, you can benefit from our comprehensive relocation package.
- Develop your career in a global company of over 225,000 employees across more than 40 countries!
Your day to day role:
- Communicating with customers by telephone, email and online to provide outstanding service.
- Building rapport with customers to help them with enquiries including; order taking, product information, tracking deliveries, returns, sizing and quality queries.
- Discussing new products and managing multiple tasks to promptly resolve customer queries.
- Identifying ways to improve processes to improve sales, brand loyalty and the customer service and experience.
- Updating our systems with information and helping marketing, retail and other teams to further improve customer service and satisfaction.
Have you got what we’re looking for?
- Proficient (verbal & written) in Dutch, with advanced English.
- Able to represent our client’s brands and deliver outstanding customer service with clarity, passion and enthusiasm.
- Flexible to meet the changing needs and varying deadlines of our business at the busiest time of year.
- Able to work to customer service measures, metrics and KPIs within a service targeted environment.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment, preferably telephone based.
Hours & Terms: 40 hours/week on a rotational shift pattern, fixed term contract until early 2020. Bonus paid on completion of contract, and opportunities may be available to stay with Concentrix.
Belfast is a vibrant, multicultural and exciting place to live. As the capital of Northern Ireland, it is home to over 300,000 people and boasts a wide variety of exciting attractions, including Titanic Belfast, Game of Thrones tours, and a vibrant night life with regular music, art, social events, sport and much more. Right on the door step you’ll find outstanding mountains, countryside and spectacular coastlines. Finding accommodation is simple with the support of our relocation team. Accommodation, transport and the general cost of living are all very reasonable in Belfast.