LocalEyes Group is a leading provider of Localization Services to the international computer and software sectors, with headquarters in Ireland. We work with the best and the brightest talents in dynamic and international teams for top ranking Fortune Global 500. LocalEyes is an equal opportunity employer.
We are now looking for highly motivated and a skilled Media Content Reviewer with Dutch.
If you have:
- Outstanding linguistic skills in both the language outlined above and English.
- Mastery of linguistic and cultural nuances of target locale and good judgment on the appropriateness of content for your target country’s audience.
- Editorial, creative and/or journalistic skills and up-to-date with language and terminology trends.
- A solid knowledge of your language culture: be culturally savvy with a good sense of judgment on the appropriateness of content for the target country’s audience.
- A good understanding of Media and its purpose.
Then apply and grasp the opportunity we are offering to work for one of the most innovative Companies in the World.
We are offering:
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cork, Ireland (with possibility to work remotely until restrictions due to Covid-19 are lifted)
Salary: Attractive compensation
Benefits: Top Individual Health Insurance + Relocation package + work permit/visa provided + Subsidized canteen
Start date: ASAP
- Strong linguistic, writing, proofreading and researching skills.
- Ability to follow language guidelines and glossaries.
- Up-to-date awareness of current and common technical language usage in the target language.
- Be proficient in English to catch idioms, mistranslations, author’s play on words, visual references and slang and colloquial expressions, and able to adequately transcreate into target language.
- Quality-driven and detail oriented with an understanding of how to deliver quality creative copy and its impact.
- Ability to use multimedia applications.
- Background in blogging, creative writing, journalism, copy editing, marketing.
- Comfortable with technology and eager to learn specific and proprietary tools
- Ability to apply client-specific protocols and adhere to instructions, test plans, and detailed review guidelines.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player in a deadline-driven environment.
- Be proactive and able to communicate clearly, effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel in all media.
- Empathy for different cultures.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in language or related field and/or related experience acquired in one of the following sectors: Translation, Localization, Editing, Proofreading, QA, Journalism, or Marketing.