The primary role of the O2C Order Management Associate is to support the accurate, efficient and compliant customer order processing for customers across the Lilly business.
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience
- Effectively manage all customer disputes to resolve any issues with orders, including completing outbound calls to established customers, coordinating with O2C Accounts Receivable or Supply Chain teams and escalating Tier 2 disputes to Analyst / Local Lilly team where applicable.
- Review key metrics & communicate to stakeholders to ensure KPIs are being met
- Support global/regional O2C projects with influence on accurate, efficient & compliant order processing
- Support the overall O2C Order Management team by demonstrating flexibility in providing cover for team members and training of new team members
- Experience with SAP O2C Module
- Interaction Client Phone system
- Be seen as a “go-to” information resource for O2C Order Management processing and related queries
At Lilly, we make a difference for people the world over by discovering, developing and delivering medicines that help people live longer, healthier and more active lives. Central to all that we do are our talented and motivated professionals, circa 500 of whom are based at our Global Business Solutions centre in Little Island, Cork. There we boast vibrant workforce made up of over 35 nationalities, speaking over 27 languages.
Established in 2010 to gain efficiencies in areas such as General Accounting, Purchase to Pay and Order to Cash, the GBS Cork quickly excelled in its financial mandate, allowing the Cork leadership to ask, how can we apply these processes to other areas of the business? And so the GBS we have today was born, still leading in finance, but also evolving and expanding into diverse Business Service functions including Customer Meeting Services, Global HR Data Management, Medical Information and more to come on stream across 2018 and 2019.
This, along with the current physical expansion of the Little Island campus, means there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the GBS story! Mirroring the existing Island House building, the new Island Hall facility will extend our overall capacity to in excess of 1000 employees where Lilly will continue to offer a premium workspace across both buildings, complete with healthcare, pension and life assurance benefits, subsidised canteen, wellbeing facilities, travel subsidies, car-pooling incentives, bike to work scheme, on-site parking and much more.
At the GBS, it’s not just about what we do today, but how we can continuously improve and innovate for present and future operations. We view the development of our highly skilled workforce in much the same way and want to grow your role into an empowering and fulfilling career here at Lilly. Therefore, with the sole purpose of employee progression, weekly Manager 1:1s, a dedicated Learning & Development service and Educational Assistance schemes all await you.
Above all, it’s about being part of an open, welcoming and inclusive culture, one that is further enhanced by the dedication of our committees – Culture Club, Diversity & Inclusion, Sports & Social, Corporate Social Responsibility, Health Safety & Environment and Food.
- 2-3 years’ experience in O2C function with knowledge of order management processing and customer service experience
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent work experience)
- Fluency in English & Dutch language
- Ability to handle complexity and utilize analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Ability to proactively & effectively analyse & resolve problems
- Ability to effectively prioritize and complete key tasks and deliverables
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively
- Ability to work in global team environment and communicate effectively with both internal business partners of all levels & disciplines as well as external team members
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business
- Demonstrate a strong compliance oriented mindset & help to build a strong compliance culture
- Familiarise with all applicable process documentation & training materials to ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner
- Operational awareness of all applicable Sox & Operational controls for your area
- Actively work with the core team members, internal customers/business partners, and LSP team members to build effective working relationships
- Demonstrate excellence in all interactions with our GBS internal customers & business partners
- Focus on measuring & improving our customer’s experience with the GBS
- Build and maintain a strong knowledge of Lilly’s product lines within the market
- Demonstrate a strong Continuous Improvement oriented approach & help to build a strong Continuous Improvement culture
- Actively work with the core team members & Global O2C team to drive improvements for processes
Please include the answers to the following questions in your application:
- What are your Salary expectations?
- Do you have a valid visa to work in Ireland?
- What is your notice period?