About JOI Gaming Ltd
JOI Gaming Ltd is part of the Dutch JVH gaming & entertainment group. JVH operates 85 land-based casinos under the brand names Jack’s Casino, Flash Casino’s and Flamingo Casino in the Netherlands. JOI Gaming aims to offer online casino games and sportsbook under the Dutch Remote Gambling Act and to be licensed by the Kansspelautoriteit, starting 1st October 2021. They pursue a responsible and entertaining gambling experience in a safe and trusted environment for all Dutch players, newbies and veterans alike.
About the job
As Head of Affiliate you research, evaluate, onboard and approve new affiliates and partners to the program. You monitor, analyze and report the results of all campaigns. You will handle day-to-day communications with affiliates. You are a born networker, have excellent communication skills and you are able to build strong relationships with (potential) affiliates. You will also give presentations at industry events.
Together with the marketing team, you will explore new avenues for affiliation and acquisition within the Dutch market.
You will be working in a start-up environment and a hands-on mentality is required. The company is looking for someone who likes to build an organization from scratch.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Minimum 3 years experience as Head of Affiliate or similar role
- Knowledge of Dutch media channels
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Outgoing personality
- Attractive salary based on education and experience
- Full time position, permanent contract with 6 months probation
- Relocation package including: reimbursed flight, airport pick-up, 2 weeks of accommodation, help with all paperwork
- Possibility to work from home 2 days per week
- 1000€ in benefit package
- Great career development opportunities in an exciting start-up
- Pension scheme
- Central office in the heart of Sliema
- Social activities with a vibrant team of new colleagues
Sound interesting right? Don’t wait – apply today!
Our recruiters will tell you more about this amazing opportunity and prepare you for the next step in the recruitment process!
We look forward to hearing from you!