Would you like to experience Malta’s sunny beaches and at the same time gain valuable experience of working abroad? Our client is looking for a fulltime Compliance Officer to ensure that the company is compliant and up to date with all regulatory requirements to satisfy the needs of the operation.
About JOI Gaming Ltd
JOI Gaming Ltd is part of the Dutch JVH gaming & entertainment group. JVH operates 85 landbased casinos under the brand names Jack’s Casino, Flash Casino’s and Flamingo Casino in the Netherlands. JOI Gaming aims to offer online casino games and sportsbook under the Dutch Remote Gambling Act and to be licensed by the Kansspelautoriteit, starting 1st October 2021. They pursue a responsible and entertaining gambling experience in a safe and trusted environment for all Dutch players, newbies and veterans alike.
About the job
In this role you will be responsible for licence application, implementation and ongoing compliance and you will liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure compliance is maintained.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Keep up with new regulatory requirements and follow up internally on their implementation.
- Provide assistance when dealing with customers’ complaints raised internally.
- Investigate and draft formal replies to third-party dispute resolution bodies.
- Prepare and deliver employee training on different regulatory issues, policies, and procedures.
- Assist the head of compliance with the compilation of data and with recommendations for improvement to maintain compliance requirements.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- University degree (or equivalent) in a related area
- Previous compliance experience within the iGaming industry would be considered an asset.
- Highly organised & attention to detail.
In order to be eligible for this role you need to have a clean criminal record.
- Attractive salary based on education and experience
- Full time position, permanent contract with 6 months probation
- Relocation package including: reimbursed flight, airport pick-up, 2 weeks of accommodation, help with all paperwork
- Possibility to work from home 2 days per week
- 1000€ in benefit package
- Great career development opportunities in an exciting start-up
- Pension scheme
- Central office in the heart of Sliema
- Social activites with a vibrant team of new colleauges
Sound interesting right? Don’t wait – apply today!
Our recruiters will tell you more about this amazing opportunity and prepare you for the next step in the recruitment process!
We look forward to hearing from you!