Opportunities for Dutch Speakers
Royal Dutch Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of seven Business Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Shell is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, LGBT Equality and Individuals with Disabilities.
Do you speak Dutch fluently? Are you open for new challenges? Would you like to develop in dynamic and international environment? If yes, then read on.
Did you know that:
- Shell Business Operations is one of seven business centers owned by Royal Dutch Shell, which hire 93 000 employees in more than 70 countries in the whole world
- Currently Shell Business Operations is created by almost 3000 professionals, who are representatives of 36 nations
- We are supporting business in 20 languages in various domains: Finance Operations, Customer Service, HR Services, Logistics, Contracting & Procurement, Lubricants Supply Chain, Internal Communication, Legal, Trading and Supply
- We are hiring graduates as well as experienced experts, who are ready to jump into totally new challenge
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports program & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
very good Dutch (C1) and good English (B2)
excellent communication skills
strong customer focus
ability to deal with multiple tasks and work in a dynamic team
- ability to cooperate efficiently
- willingness to develop a career in a multinational environment
good working knowledge of MS Office tools and Outlook
We provide relocation support for candidates from abroad.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide professional support and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.