BIC is a corporation based in Clichy, France and a world leader in stationery, lighters and shavers. For more than 75 years, BIC has honored the tradition of providing high-quality, simple, inventive and reliable choices for everyone, everywhere, every time.
This year BIC has opened its Shared Services Center in Sofia, Bulgaria and we are helping their team to grow.
Currently we are searching for Order Management Specialist with Dutch.
- Key orders accurately and on-time with regard to internal procedures;
- Management of complaint handling cases and appropriate follow through;
- Process and follow-up customer inquiries related to its scope;
- Front-office for customer contact: telephone, e-mail, chat contact with customers;
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints;
- Contact customers on appropriate communication channel (phone, e-mail, chat) as needed;
- Monitor performance and take appropriate actions to achieve Bic business targets.
- University education is desired;
- 1-2 year of experience in a Shared Services environment or in a global company is required;
- Excellent English and Dutch;
- Exposure to ERPs;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer service orientation and attention to details;
- Ability to work in teams, with deadlines and time pressure;
- Strong customer focus, high ethical standards.
If you want to be part of our unique atmosphere of mutual respect and professional ambition, we are looking forward to receiving your CV today!
YOU ARE WELCOMED TO BICWORLD!
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Recruitment license from National Agency of Employment № 1814 from 08.12.2014