Zendesk is looking for a number of upbeat and motivated recent graduates to join our Marketing team as an Outbound Research Representative. We have 4 opportunities for multi-lingual specialists!
This role will provide you with a standout chance to kick-start a career in Marketing or Sales in a dynamic SaaS environment. Your main responsibility will be to help research potential customers and target businesses that would benefit from the suite of products Zendesk can provide.
- Ensure data-integrity through regular de-duplication and clean-up procedures
- Communicate regularly with the Sales Development, Marketing, Sales Operations, and Sales Enterprise Teams
- Build out accounts and contacts in Salesforce
- Provide additional support the teams may need
- Build up experience working in a diverse team serving markets in Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Focus on growing a great team environment for a fun and high-energy atmosphere
- Provide a fantastic first impression to prospects and customers while assisting the team in building a pipeline for Marketing and Sales
- Fluent/Native level English and Dutch
- A recent graduate with a BS/BA degree
- Proven success at meeting targets
- High energy and strong team ethic
- A goal-oriented work ethic
- Experience using Salesforce (bonus points)
Zendesk builds software for better customer relationships. It empowers organizations to improve customer engagement and better understand their customers. Zendesk products are easy to use and implement. They give organizations the flexibility to move quickly, focus on innovation, and scale with their growth.
More than 150,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products. Based in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia, and South America.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.