DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
Are you seeking new development opportunities?
Would you like to employ your knowledge of Dutch on a daily basis?
Apply! We are looking for candidates like you!
What will be your future responsibilities?
- you will manage employee payroll data (tax, insurance, leaves) internally. The tasks will be connected i.e. to: calculations of various contribution, prepare certificates, managing time and labor data
- you will be point of contact for payroll related queries for our employees
- you will perform also post payroll activities connected to audits and controls.
If you have:
- very good command of English
- good knowledge of Danish / Swedish / Dutch
- MA or BA degree in Economics/ Finance or other areas
- some work experience in Finance / Accounting / Payroll area
- outstanding orientation on customer, good communications skills and are focused on details,
- basic knowledge of labor law
- knowledge of payroll system, HR, SAP/GlobalView (as asset!)
apply! Let’s talk about your Career!
Why would you join us?
We offer not only a stable job in a well renown company, but also attractive working environment where you can meet many inspiring people from all over the world. A place where you can develop, gain some valuable experience by working with experts as well as relax and have some fun participating in the numerous social events prepared for our Employees.
Additionally, you will receive an attractive employee benefits package:
- health insurance for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- life insurance package
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruits
- modern office in the city center
- work-life balance support including flexible work arrangements
- training opportunities
- opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company
- Wellness Program
Looks interesting? Would you like to know more?
Don’t wait! Apply and let’s talk about your Opportunities!