On behalf of our client, Lingocruit is now looking for Dutch speaking Customer Service Representatives to join their dedicated team. Our client offers temporary remote training possibilities and safe relocation to Portugal!
Are you interested to start working immediately for an award winning global company ranked #1 as Great place to work in Portugal? If yes – Keep reading!
Our client ensures a safe onboarding process for all new employees with airport pickups, apartments and temporary home offices.
As a Customer Service Representative your role is to take care of Dutch speaking customers and help them with any questions and/or problems. You will guide the customers through incoming calls, emails and chat.
The following is required to qualify for this job
- Native/near native level of Dutch and a good level of English
- Available to start working within the next 2 months
- Willing to relocate to Lisbon, Portugal and work from the company office (either right away or once the pandemic has passed)
- Have a flexible and solution-oriented approach to your work
The employer offers
- Relocation package; flight tickets, airport pick up, accommodation
- 2 weeks of introductory training
- Company doctor and health insurance
- Help with ID and bank account, etc.
- International and modern workplace
- Festivals, tournaments and trips organized by the company
The salary is set to €1250/month. Keep in mind that the cost of living in Portugal differ from Germany. The national average salary in Portugal is €925/month and you can typically rent an apartment for around €250-400.
Apply today – Simply send in your application in English and one of our recruiters will review your application and invite you for a quick call to tell you more about the role and the company.
Need help with your CV? Our CV coach on our website can help you write your CV in English.