Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Capgemini Poland’s Business Services unit is at the forefront of innovation in areas such as HR Services, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, Intelligent Automation and Business Transformation. Our international team features people from 60 different nationalities, and we work on exciting, multi-lingual projects with some of the world’s leading brands.
Who are we looking for?
Before you start our induction training we will check if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch (C1/C2)
- Good knowledge of English (B2)
What will you do?
As a Sales Support and Order Fulfillment Junior Specialist, you will be a point of contact for a number of Partners and a Sales Manager as well as for end customers interested in buying solar panels. The general goal of the position is to successfully manage orders from Partners, qualify end customers’ solar projects and ensure that they receive best-in-class customer service.
- successfully communicate by phone and email with Partners to coordinate all order-related actions (confirm shipping instructions with Partners, keep them informed about the order status, deal with logistics, sales managers, finance, etc. to address Partners’ requests and issues)
- provide support to Partners for all order management matters and guide them on the on-line ordering platform
- monitor your Partners’ accounts and alert about possible issues to mitigate the risk of late deliveries
- take ownership of delivery-related problems by escalating to appropriate departments and keeping the Partner up to date (e.g. exchanging of units damaged in transport, late deliveries, etc.)
- contact end customers after they register on the website to determine their needs and a solution we can offer
- assign the right Partner to assist with end customers’ PV projects
- document properly all order-related information in the ERP system to assure compliance with audit requirements
- deliver service with solution-oriented attitude and work with the continuous improvement spirit
What we offer?
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children’s Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees’ hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Contract of employment for an indefinite period
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing