What it’s all about
You understand SEO as an integral part of a website. You’re passionate about it, so naturally, you have a deep understanding of search engine optimisation. If this sounds like you, we have the right role! As SEO Manager (m/f/d) you’ll be responsible for our Dutch online shops: campz.nl and bikester.nl. You’ll ensure the findability of our shops through relevant keywords, collaborate with internal departments and monitor URLs, keywords and competitors. You’ll also create reports and evaluations of your SEO measures.
What your tasks will be
- Provide continuous monitoring that ensures SEO performance in terms of rankings, visibility, traffic and conversions
- Do keyword and topic research – laying the foundation for relevant content
- Carry out competitor analysis
- Liaise with internal specialist departments (development, graphics, text/content) when implementing optimisation measures
- Be responsible for the coordination of external service providers or freelancers (such as content providers or freelance copywriters)
What you should bring to the job
- You have previous SEO experience (on and off-page, 2-5 years)
- Your knowledge in current SEO tools is solid
- You’re a native Dutch speaker with fluent English skills
- Your work is accurate and independent with strong self-organisation skills
- Ideally, you care about bike or outdoor topics
- You’re a team player
What you can expect
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in e-commerce? We’re offering a future-proof, varied job with room for creativity. At Internetstores, you’ll work with people from all over the world – with diverse professional backgrounds and personalities – who share the common goal of making our company as successful as possible. We welcome every new addition to the team with open arms. So, it’s very important to us to offer every new colleague a varied job; as well as a comfortable professional home with a great atmosphere. Of course, we also offer great benefits: employee discounts on our complete product range and great deals on a wide range of sports activities.
Who we are
We’re true believers in the saying “outside is free” – being in the great outdoors is what really makes us tick and it’s with this philosophy that we’ve become one of the key players in the outdoor sports industry. Our online shops as well as physical stores have only one goal: to inspire our customers and make every adventure possible.
Do you want to be part of our success story? Then apply now! Join more than 800 colleagues from all over the world in dynamic, open teams in Stuttgart, Esslingen, Berlin, Düsseldorf, Hamburg, Dortmund, Lyon and Stockholm. We’re looking forward to working with you!