Service Centre Staff (Dutch)
We are currently looking to hire a number of new employees (male/female/other) who enjoy providing telephone support to international customers from a variety of industries to staff our service centre in Springe (Greater Hannover area – direct S-Bahn commuter rail connection with the S5 line).
Your responsibilities would generally include the following:
• Operating customer-specific EDP systems
• Answering customer enquiries by phone, email or letter independently and in a service-oriented manner
• Acquiring and maintaining master and transaction data, statistics and reports
• Actively making marketing calls
• Processing standardised special tasks
• Complaints management
Since the position involves providing customer service to international customers, you are both highly proficient in German and fluent in Dutch.
An ideal candidate has the following qualities:
• Successful completion of vocational business or customer service training is desirable
• Professional service centre experience is desirable
• Solution-oriented approach to work coupled with a strong focus on the customer and providing good service
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Confident and friendly attitude
• Sound PC and MS Office skills and experience in use of the internet
• Customer service experience
• Great flexibility and willingness to perform weekend and shift work
We are Arvato! We create unique service experiences for a variety of the most well-respected brands in the world. With our vast experience and extensive know-how, we provide numerous services that you use every day. For example, whenever customers want to rebook a flight, extend a phone contract, or send back a pair of shoes ordered in a webshop, there is a huge chance that we are hard at work behind the scenes in our role as service provider.
Whether by phone, email, live chat or social media, we work our hardest to create satisfied consumers and business customers on five continents and in over 35 languages.
The key to our success is our approximately 45,000 employees at more than 100 locations, who create added value for us and our clients through their ability to act as creative problem-solvers. As part of the international media group Bertelsmann, we always work from a long-term perspective.
• Qualified job training
• Regular coaching and professional development
• A varied, independent and exciting job in an established company with flat hierarchies, and thereby short paths to decision making
• An excellent workplace culture, with highly motivated and helpful co-workers
• Tax-free compensation to employees for capital accumulation purposes
• Weekly fruit days
• Active health management with health promotion days
• Very good accessibility by public transport (S-bahn commuter rail line S5; just a 3-minute walk from the station to the office)
Are you interested in our Service Centre Staff (male/female) Dutch/German position and joining our team? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application, including your desired salary and earliest possible start date. Please make reference to code ad 1135.
We welcome applications from people who make our company even more diverse.
To ensure the timely processing of your application, we recommend that you apply by clicking on the “solliciteren“-button below.