Our Client, Eventbrite’s team of SMB Business Development Managers are accomplished sales professionals that have high standards of performance and want to win and be part of a winning team. As an SMB Business Development Manager, you’ll work with new Dutch contacts to bring them onto the Eventbrite platform. You will be responsible for selling prospects on Eventbrite’s unique value proposition, evangelizing our solution and ensuring that the broader market understands how they are shaking up the way ticketing is done.
WHAT MAKES SALES AT EVENTBRITE SO EXCITING?
You’ll be working with Dutch event organisers of everything from music festivals to concert venues to complicated registrations for beer festivals, conferences, and much more. Eventbrite’s horizontal platform means no one conversation with a potential client is the same. There is no script, no one-size-fits-all solution. The team are consultative sales experts, and you are actively encouraged and trained to grow your career with Eventbrite.
The team is a best-in-class sales organization comprised of motivated and talented go-getters. The SMB Business Development Manager plays an integral part of European Sales Team as they continue to focus on the small and medium business markets. The opportunity is big, competition is fierce, and there are miles to go before we reach our goals. They are looking for start-up-oriented candidates to bring their creative problem-solving skills, excellent communication and competitive drive to the team.
- Exceed quarterly/annual key performance metrics by selling Eventbrite solutions into new accounts across multiple vertical markets
- Deliver a value-based sales pitch to position Eventbrite as a strategic partner for prospective organizations
- Create, maintain and develop a sales pipeline through a combination of cold and warm calling, email campaigns and industry knowledge
- Manage the end to end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Account Management, Finance, Marketing, Solution Architects, Executives, etc.
- Develop expertise in the ticketing industry by identifying trends, market challenges, ideal customer profiles, and competitive offerings in your territory
- Update our CRM system with customer and pipeline data
- Conduct accurate deal forecasting and revenue delivery
THE SKILL SET
- Full professional proficiency in Dutch and English
- 2+ years of experience in sales with a record of quota over-achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment on a daily basis
- Proven ability to execute on a consultative & solution sales methodology
- Firm understanding of how to identify target customers, evaluate buyer interest, recognize decision-making processes, handle objections, and close the business
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach.IO, PowerPoint, Word, Google Drive and web-based presentation technology
- Strong desire to work in an innovative and dynamic company
- A rare competitive fire, and the drive to work collaboratively on the team to take Eventbrite to the next level
- A third language would be advantageous (German, Spanish)
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Monthly transportation stipend €100
- Monthly Health & Wellness Reimbursement €50
- 25 days paid time off
- Daily breakfast and catered lunch Tuesday-Thursday
- Personal Retirement Savings Account
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Cycle to Work Scheme
THE OFFICE IN CORK:
Eventbrite’s Cork office is a listed, 19th century building that used to be home to a national bank. The high ceilings and huge windows create light and space for the busy, growing team and, at every turn, there is something to discover – from the office library to the real-life vault in the basement!
Having started out as a customer services base, the Cork office is now home to a host of different teams and has a distinct energy as different functions collaborate and support each other. The kitchen is full of tasty snacks and you can grab lunch in the break-out area which features a specially commissioned piece of art by a local Cork artist. Yoga classes on the top floor, a herb garden in the kitchen and meeting rooms named after local landmarks add to the culture of the office – one of pride, growth and fun!