Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What you will do:
In this role, you will be working towards a Social Media platform to assist them with reviewing the uploaded data by their customers. You will be part of a large international team since we need to be able to communicate in various languages to support our client.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Work to support customers of our client
- Understand and make decisions according to defined Client Policies and Procedures
- Familiar with or be interested in culture of supported language (pop culture, history, slang, etc)
- Respond to contacts from users within the agreed timelines and quality standards
- Identify inefficiencies / improvement opportunities in processes and suggest solutions
- Interface effectively with other internal and Client teams
What you already have:
- Fluent reading and writing skills in Dutch and English
- Strong knowledge of modern culture, interest in current events, pop culture, and history
- Graduate with good-to-have minimum 1 year of working experience (preferably in a multinational environment)
- Reliable, consistent, hard-working and able to work analytically within a problem-solving environment
- Computer literacy and passionate about the internet
- Open for Monday to Sunday shift working system – morning and evening shifts.
(Possible to work regular shift Mon – Fri, or according to various other shifts incl night shifts according to preference).
What we offer:
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at the office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom training.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in the city center with a convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at the terrace.)
- Relocation package for candidates not already living in Poland
How to apply:
Send your CV in English. For more information regarding Accenture in Poland please visit our website!
When applying please enclose the below statement:
“I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture. At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority.”
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.