In the Source to Pay (S2P) organization, we are looking for an Associate / Senior Associate who will be responsible to perform a broad set of activities reaching from the requisition and ordering of products or services to the payment of the supplier invoices with the commitment to create added value for Bayer.
Major tasks and responsibilities
- Timely and accurate processing of general Source to Pay transactions.
- The specific tasks in the Procurement area are: maintenance of the contracts with our suppliers, maintenance of catalogs and purchase order management.
- The specific tasks in the Process Invoice area are: accomplishment of quality controls to ensure correctness and payment on time of the supplier invoices and the accounts analysis as vendor open items and goods received.
- Provide support to internal and/or external stakeholders via phone, email or online.
- Responsible for the analysis of the predefined Key Performance Indicators and the preparation of the monthly status report.
- Conducts compliance management with all internal and external relevant policies, support to Audits.
- Master and enable systems and processes through contribution to process improvements.
The candidate will closely collaborate both with our internal and external stakeholders: local business organization, shared service center delivery network, suppliers and the outsourcing corporations working for Bayer.
Education, experience and skills
- University degree or equivalent with focus on Administration/Economics or equivalent progressive working experience in Procurement and/or Accounting of 1 – 5 years.
- Highly collaboration skills through building trustful relationships and results oriented.
- Ability to prioritize, analytical skills, can-do attitude, multi-tasking with high flexibility in changing environments.
- SAP experience valuable.
- Fluent English skills both in the spoken and written form
Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.