We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we’re looking for: Technical Support Engineer (Dutch Speaking)
At Citrix, we are always looking to grow our Technical Support teams with a variety of skills. In particular, we want to grow our diversity of languages that we are able to support in our customers locations.
You would be required to have native/fluency in Dutch, as well as being fluent in English. You will be a team player as well as showing resolve to work in a standalone capacity and with minimal supervision.
Do you speak Dutch fluently and interested in working within a growing and active team that are supporting exciting technology in the current market? If so, please apply to the link.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides technical assistance on Citrix products to customers of small to medium size, scope, and/or political complexity – via phone, email and/or remote access.
- Performs problem analysis and isolates problems of minimal to moderate complexity, with general instruction and oversight from technical leads and/or management.
- Achieves and maintains target, number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
- Publishes articles on moderately complex technical support issues in Citrix’s Knowledge Centred Support systems and reviews others’ articles
- Documents cases, recommendations, and resolutions clearly in the CRM system, takes ownership of hot and/or more political cases escalated from less senior engineers
- Participation in a 24×7 on duty rotation is required.
Requirements (Education and Experience)
- Must possess a Degree/Dip in Science, Computing, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- At least one year of experience in a technical customer support environment or field experience
- Ability to understand technical issues and apply technical concepts.
- Possesses good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills
- Good understanding of Windows Desktop/Server and networking/WEB protocols (such as TCP/IP/HTTPS/DNS).
- Want to work on diverse products, each requiring different technologies, methodologies and approaches to troubleshooting
- Love to continuously learn and improve through external/internal courses, mentoring or on-the-job training.
- Are passionate about technology and naturally curious about cloud-centric virtualized world.
- Ability to work both independently and well with others
- Outstanding problem-solving skills with an eye for details and the desire to problem solve
What you’re looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It’s a simple philosophy that guides everything we do — including how we work. If you’re driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area: Tech Support
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we’re all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You’ll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We’ll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.