HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 149,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 45 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.7 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st Dec, 2019.
- A-Level Education / Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
- Relevant Technical qualifications.
- A strong aptitude and interest in developing detailed printer hardware knowledge to a Specialist level.
- Able to communicate in English and Dutch with complete accuracy and clarity, both verbal and written.
- Able to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills.
- Able to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Able to convey sensitivity and a positive approach to customer needs.
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
Other Skills & Knowledge Essential:
- Minimum of 1 year working in supporting electro-mechanical devices
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
- Experienced at troubleshooting known/unknown technical queries.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive Salary
- Meal Allowance on Card
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Parenthood Program
- Well-rounded Health and Life Insurance Packages
- On-site gym: includes indoor pool access, fitness classes, and a football pitch
- Staff Canteen with varied food options and river-facing balcony seating
We are looking forward to hearing back to you! Work in Lisbon with HCL