Are you looking for the next step in your career, international experience or simply a new adventure? Do you love to communicate with other people and enjoy giving great service? Would you like to experience Athens exuberant nightlife and sunny beaches? Then is this a job for you!
Our client is a global leader in Customer Service and their office in Athens, Greece would now like to strengthen its Dutch team with more colleagues. As a customer service agent your role is to take care of Dutch speaking customers questions and/or problems. You will help the customer through incoming calls, email and chat.
Our international recruitment team will put you in touch with the hiring manager and help you with every step of the recruitment process
On your days off
In your spare time we might find you relaxing on the beaches and swimming in the clear-blue water of the Mediterranean, on a hike through the beautiful countryside or exploring the fantastic nightlife of the city. Or participating in some of the social activities organized by the company such as; festivals, tournaments and trips. Apart from this you’ll greatly advance your English skills while working abroad!
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Speak native level Dutch and can communicate in a good level of English
- Feel comfortable working in a computer environment
- Have a positive mindset and are a good listener
- Enjoy interacting with other people
The employer offers
- Relocation package; paid flight, airport pickup and 2 weeks of accommodation on arrival
- Thorough introductory training
- Colleagues from all over the world
- Competitive salary of €1,200/month + bonus salaries (14 salaries per year in total)
- A service oriented HR team will help you set up in Athens (ID and bank account etc)
- Career- and development possibilities in an international and modern workplace
- Company doctor and health insurance
Sound interesting? – Send in your application in English today! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.