Do you love to communicate with other people and enjoy giving great service? Would you like to experience Athens exuberant nightlife and sunny beaches? Then is this a job for you!
Our customer is a large company with over 6 500 employees with 91 nationalities that serves more than 140 markets in 36 languages. They are leading the Industry within Customer Service in Greece and would now like to strengthen its Dutch team with more colleagues. Can you think of a more dynamic environment to work in?
If you also are interested in living the Mediterranean lifestyle – this is the place to work!
Situations you’ll find yourself in daily
As a customer service agent your role is to take care of Dutch speaking customers questions and/or problems. You will help the customer through incoming calls, email and chat. Starting dates are flexible over the next couple of months.
On your days off
In your spare time we might find you relaxing on the beaches and swimming in the clear-blue water of the Mediterranean, on a hike through the beautiful countryside or exploring the fantastic nightlife of the city. Or participating in some of the social activities organized by the company such as; festivals, tournaments and trips.
Apart from this you’ll greatly advance your English skills while working abroad!
You’re a good fit for the job if you
- Speak native level Dutch and can communicate in a good level of English
- Feel comfortable working in a computer environment
- Have a positive mindset and are a good listener
- Enjoy interacting with other people
Your new workplace will offer you
- Relocation package; paid flight, airport pickup and 2 weeks of accommodation on arrival
- Thorough introductory training
- Colleagues from all over the world
- Competitive salary of €1,300/month + bonus salaries (14 salaries per year in total)
- A service oriented HR team will help you set up in Athens (ID and bank account etc)
- Career- and development possibilities in an international and modern workplace
- Special offers for employees
- Company doctor and health insurance
Send in your application in English today by clicking the button below! We will conduct phone interviews continuously and are looking forward to tell you more about the position.
Need help with your CV? Our CV coach on our website can help you write your CV in English.
Lingocruit is an international recruitment agency specialized in career opportunities for native speakers to multilingual offices abroad. We work with selected companies around Europe and our vacancies vary from client to client.
Are you looking for the next step in your career, international experience or simply a new adventure? You can consider us as a personal job coach during your recruitment process. We’ll put you in touch with an international employer and help you with every step of the recruitment process