Do you want to help make the world a more open, friendly and tolerant place, while doing business and communicating with international partners? Workwide Group is looking to strengthen their international team of Account Managers.
Workwide Group is a Sweden-based job advertisement company, founded in 2014. We run job sites and talent communities, built for finding job opportunities abroad. We have grown at a fast pace since our start and we are now a successful media company working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
As an Account Manager you will act as the bridge of communication between Workwide Group and companies recruiting international talent. We believe that working and experiencing life abroad boosts personal development, professional development and has a positive impact on society in general.
The Job includes:
- Communicating and selling our recruitment marketing services
- Customer introductions, on-boarding and development
- Managing a portfolio of customers, develop your own pipeline and handle incoming leads, in a professional and pre-determined matter.
- Understanding the challenges of our customers/partners and advise accordingly
- Being responsible for achieving monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Native Dutch language skills
- Business-level English language skills
- You have a business oriented and structured approach to your work
- University degree – Preferably in Business Management, Marketing or Communication
- Digital native
- A company introduction, where you’ll get to meet the team and get industry-specific training
- 40 hours/week; 35 scheduled hours and 5 flexible hours(i.e. work from home)
- Great career opportunities
- Base salary + commission (without cap)
- You will be given a portfolio of predominantly prospects, combined with existing accounts
- Centrally-located workplace, in a recently renovated office, where you’ll work with a talented and dedicated team.
- Social activities with the team
- If you relocate from another country, we offer a relocation package
If you want to be a part of a small, up-scaling, young and promising business with a great product – apply today! We look forward to reading your application!
The start date is on the 5th of August. Interviews will be conducted continuously.
In this recruitment process we collaborate with Lingocruit, recruitment agency that conducts the first steps in our recruitment process.