Lingocruit is recruiting Dutch speaking customer service agents on behalf of a world leading company within the communication and service sector, this with the purpose to strengthen their Dutch department.
For an ambitious and knowledge hungry person there is a very good opportunity for career development. The work environment is international and dynamic, and the company offers competitive salaries and other benefits.
Here you will work in an international environment with colleagues from all over Europe. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within digital work at the same time as you increase your language skills and strengthen your resume.
- Assist customers in questions regarding payment processes, personal accounts and digital solutions
- Administrate transactions, personal data and other customer quires
- Represent the company in a friendly and professional way
The ideal candidate
- Dutch as native language
- Good knowledge in English
- Good organizational and working structure
- Effective communicator and creative writer
- Previous experience from customer support is meritorious but not necessary
The employer offers
- Modern, English speaking workplace
- Multicultural environment in the center of Belfast
- Attractive salary structure and other benefits
- Experience from an international company within e-services
- Good development- and career opportunities within the company
Other conditions The working hours are 40 hours per week on a flexible schedule. You expected to be flexible and willing to adapt to different duties when needed in order to meet the customers needs. The base salary is £16,598/year including bonus possibilities up to £18,998/year.
Does this sound interesting? We interview candidates for the position on a regular basis. Submit your application in English today through the link below!