Working at Zalando, you will be voice and ears of the company and the first contact person for our Dutch speaking customers. You’ll handle inquiries via telephone, email and chat about a delivery, returns, payments and a lot more!
Working Monday to Friday you can make the most of Berlin at the weekend. Sing Karaoke to a crowd at Mauer Parks’ famous flea market, check out the art and graffiti all around the city, or just chill with a beer by the Spree in the sun – Berlin is like no other city!
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando’s success also tells the story of our exceptional Customer Care team. We love welcoming new colleagues who join us in creating the world’s best online fashion experience.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Deliver calm and smart decisions in high-pressure situations while paying attention to detail
- Define and solve our Dutch speaking customers queries in a timely manner
- Think fast and work proactively and always keep on top of things in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Regardless of your background, you are customer focused and passionate about excellent customer service
- Fluent in Dutch in written and spoken form, you always find the right words in every situation. You also possess good English skills
- Focused even under pressure, you take the right conclusion from our customer’s feedback and actively support the improvement of our customer service. You know your way around a computer
PERKS AT WORK
- A motivated and multinational team of experts to inspire and support you. There’s no time for boredom at our new office in Friedrichshain! Surrounded by cafes, bars and clubs!
- A detailed fully compensated new starter training. Furthermore, you can look forward to comprehensive on the job training and personal development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- Great salary as well as benefits and a relocation bonus. How about a 40% discount on our online shop, contributions for the public transport in Berlin, free fruit and drinks every day, parties and team events to name just a few?
- We offer a pleasant work atmosphere and shift schedules planned in advance with 40 hours per week.
- Relocation package to Berlin
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.
Join Zalando in Berlin!
Come join our diverse, International Team in Berlin. Zalando keeps that startup vibe while offering you coaching and development to grow your career into whatever you want it to be!
Don’t hesitate and apply!